Friday

Fat Fancy Love

I'm a huge supporter of Fat Fancy, a plus size fashion forward boutique located right here in Portland. In fact, it's a couple blocks from my house in deliciously rehabbed basement (much like the set of Desperate Living) There is so much love and support going into this place. I align myself as ally by donating clothes. So far, I've been able to be their make up artist for two photo shoots. This one for Just Out (I know you can't see their makeup, trust me, it was RAD)

And this one for a Fat Fancy makeover contest winner for Portland Mercury MOD blog.





Help these fine ladies get a permanent store space by voting for them to receive a grant. Follow the link and register to vote.


SATURDAY, March, 28th
SUNDAY, March, 29th

12-5 pm
834 NE Emerson
(1 block S. of Killingsworth. 2.5 blocks East of MLK)

No comments: